Thursday, April 29, 2010

Music

One of the first areas of photography I got into after leaving school was music photography. My first ever gig being a disaster (shot on film whilst not knowing that there were different film speeds etc on an old family camera) didn't deter me and I kept at it moving to little digital cameras. After blagging my first photo pass for A Blind Guardian gig in Dublin I took out a student loan and got my Canon 20D and 50mm f/1.8, which I still use today.

Since then I've taken shots of bands such as Chris Cornell, Aslan, The Blizzards, Republic of Loose, Rise Against Juliette and the Licks, Vader, Deicide, Opeth and many others.

Just thought I'd put up a couple of my music shots, including one of Ozzy Osbourne, though unfortunately not in concert. The other three are of Rise Against, Boss Volenti and Republic of Loose.




































1 comment:

  1. greetigs from bretagne,keep doing this its good.
    love the close up shot on 2nd from top

    ReplyDelete