Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Current Project

A current project I'm working on is a series of portraits and landscapes taken in and around the area where I live. My focus is on young men in the 20 to 30 year age range. With the current economic problems in Ireland, and NAMA especially, this generation will surely be paying for others mistakes for years to come. I will be presenting this as my final project for college and will be printing the full series on Harman Matt FB Mp Warmtone paper at the recommendation of fine art printer David Monahan

.















1 comment:

  1. hi ryan i think it was harman gloss fb al that i recomended although the matt is kinda nice as well,you've got to run it with a matt inkset though.i would recommend trying a test on both papers just to be shure of the look.
    nice portraits,keep it goin!

    ReplyDelete