Tuesday, April 20, 2010

How To Make It In America

How to make it in America is a fairly new HBO show (just finished it's first season I think) about two friends trying to start a clothing line in New York. Great music, great acting but most importantly for me, great photography. From the intro to the images that are scattered throughout each episode the work, for me anyway, is just incredibly strong. I've always been a big fan of street photography so it most certainly appeals to me.

I found out one of the photographers who's work is shown is named Boogie. I would highly recommend checking out his site by just clicking his name above. Born and raised in Belgrade, Serbia, it seems he is no stranger to conflict and in particular his work on drugs and gangs stands out for me.

If you can check out How To Make It In America, it's well worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment